mberenis, your blog is cool! Maria-Therese, I am glad you like this painting. I painted this one right after I heard that there was a car accident happened on the block i lived--all 4 19 years old teenagers were killed. I was so sadden by the news and realized that 'death' could be so close to us. Life is just too short. How blessed we are that we are still alive and still be able to paint, laugh, learn and grow.
3 comments:
Cool Blog! Check out My Blog and check your internet connection speed for free.
I'm absolutely intrigued by the title of this one!!! And fascinated that you've managed to create such depth... I've got things to learn...
♥ visit me at www.afiori.com ♥
mberenis, your blog is cool! Maria-Therese, I am glad you like this painting. I painted this one right after I heard that there was a car accident happened on the block i lived--all 4 19 years old teenagers were killed. I was so sadden by the news and realized that 'death' could be so close to us. Life is just too short. How blessed we are that we are still alive and still be able to paint, laugh, learn and grow.
:)
Post a Comment